Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- Master's Degree, Machine Learning and Computer Vision (2014 - 2017)
Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Engineering (2007 - 2012)
- Developed an interactive software in Java to balance assembly lines.
Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- Developed a distributed evolutionary clustering algorithm based on k-means. It was programmed in C and it used MPI for communication between the nodes.
Online Courses I've taken.
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- CS188.1x: Artificial Intelligence - Berkeley - edX
- Machine Learning - Stanford - Coursera
- CS1156x Learning From Data (introductory Machine Learning course) - Caltech - edX
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1 - Stanford - Coursera
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 2 - Stanford - Coursera
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala - EPFL - Coursera
- CS169.1x: Software as a Service - Berkeley - edX
- CS169.2x: Software as a Service - Berkeley - edX
- Cryptography I - Stanford - Coursera
- Introduction to Computer Science - Udacity
- Computational Neuroscience - University of Washington - Coursera
- Synapses, Neurons and Brains - University of Jerusalem - Coursera
- C10: Physics for future Presidents, with Richard A. Muller - webcast.berkeley
- 8.02: Electricity and Magnetism - MIT OpenCourseWare
- 18.06: Linear Algebra - MIT OpenCourseWare
- 6.041x: Introduction to Probability - MIT - edX
- Social Sciences and Humanities
To list only the online courses for which I have certification of completion, please, follow this link.