Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- Master's Degree, Machine Learning and Computer Vision (2014 - 2017)
Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Engineering (2007 - 2012)
Neolog Consultoria e Sistemas - Java Developer Intern (Jan 2012 - Jun 2012)
- Maintained and improved a supply chain optimization software.
- Learned Spring, Hibernate, and Jasper Report.
- Learned Scrum.
- Developed an interactive software in Java to balance assembly lines.
Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- Developed a distributed evolutionary clustering algorithm based on k-means. It was programmed in C and it used MPI for communication between the nodes.
Associacao Formiga Verde - Volunteer Work
- Classes in physics and math were given to disadvantaged Brazilians.
University of Sao Paulo - Tutoring of Calculus
- Tutoring of Calculus to undergraduate students.
EESC jr. – Marketing Manager in the Junior-Enterprise of the School of Engineering
- Events and company’s recruitment process on campus were organized.
Rotary International student exchange program
- Spent a year living with three host families and attending High School in Denmark.
- Advanced: Java and Python.
- Intermediate: C, SQL, Matlab, and LaTeX.
- Platforms: Android, Linux, and Windows.
- Experience with the following Frameworks and APIs: Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, Caffe, MPI, OpenGL, and Rails.
- Experience with the following Softwares and Tools: Git, Vim, Eclipse, Inkscape, and Microsoft Office.
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer.
- Portuguese: Native
- English: Advanced
- Danish: Beginner
Below I show the online courses for which I obtained certification of completion.
- CS188.1x: Artificial Intelligence - Berkeley - edX
- Machine Learning - Stanford - Coursera
- CS1156x Learning From Data (introductory Machine Learning course) - Caltech - edX
- 6.041x: Introduction to Probability - MIT - edX
- Computing for Data Analysis - Johns Hopkins University - Coursera
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1 - Stanford - Coursera
- Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 2 - Stanford - Coursera
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala - EPFL - Coursera
- CS169.1x: Software as a Service - Berkeley - edX
- CS169.2x: Software as a Service - Berkeley - edX
- Cryptography I - Stanford - Coursera
- Computational Neuroscience - University of Washington - Coursera
- CS-191x: Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Computation - Berkeley - edX
More information about the courses above can be found at coursera.org and edx.org.
To list all online courses that I've already taken, including those without certification, please follow this link.